Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks fall as the Federal Reserve decides to stick with its strategy to wind down its stimulus despite the recent emerging market turmoil. What does that mean for the economy and your money?
And, Turkey’s massive rate hike fails to stabilize its currency. NBR will have a report from Istanbul where business owners are getting frustrated and looking for answers.
- Pelosi believes coronavirus stimulus deal still possible as Democrats prepare new package
- Democrats seek to turn Supreme Court fight into referendum on Obamacare
- Antarctica, the only continent without coronavirus, braces for summer rotation
- Supreme Court confirmation hearings to start in two weeks, Sen. Lindsey Graham says
- Office real estate market will get back to pre-Covid level, in 2025: Cushman & Wakefield
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS