Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Turkey’s central bank holds an emergency meeting to prevent a further plunge in its currency. But will its actions be tough enough to ensure stability?
And, President Obama addresses the issue of growing inequality in his State of the Union address. What’s causing the income gap to expand and what are some possible solutions?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Many thought airfares would spike in the age of coronavirus. That's not happening yet
- Will Smith and Kevin Hart are backing this 27-year-old's pandemic-proof start-up — even after 7 failures
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk touts new tech at ‘Battery Day,’ offers 2020 delivery guidance
- Jamie Dimon says he's OK with higher taxes on the rich, but wealth tax is 'almost impossible'
- Walmart looks to hire 20,000 workers to help pack and ship holiday orders this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS