Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Carl Icahn turns up the heat on Apple. But as this activist investor pushes for change at one of the most widely-owned tech stocks, will shareholders win?
And, oil is now being shipped through part of the controversial keystone pipeline. Why it’s not just the refiners that benefit, but also consumers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running out as millions face a 'benefits cliff'
- Coronavirus vaccines may help travel recover, but it may take years to fully rebound, experts say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS