Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Best Buy reports weak holiday sales and the stock tanks. Has the company’s turnaround been knocked off track?
And, as California suffers from a severe drought, farmers have to make some tough decisions and that could mean higher prices for things like beef and lettuce.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: New York City delays in-person classes again; Texas starts reopening after summer surge
- Billionaires urged to combat world hunger by UN food chief: ‘Do the right thing’
- U.S.-China investment flows hit their lowest in 9 years as companies feel the pressure to pull out
- Here's how much your Social Security check may increase in 2021
- 'I think it's time to start putting cash to work,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS