Tonight on Nightly Business Report, as thousands of flights are cancelled or delayed, will airlines soon start to feel the impact of the deep freeze on their earnings?
And, JP Morgan reportedly nears a deal to settle its role in the Madoff scandal. Is the bank close to getting all of its legal issues behind it?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany looks to tackle coronavirus rise with 3 simple strategies
- Anthony Scaramucci says first presidential debate was an 'embarrassment' to the U.S.
- ‘Schoolcations’ are trying to lure parents who have had it with remote learning
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world: its own consumers
- Video games are about to get more expensive as the console wars return
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS