Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the final push is on for stocks as the year draws to a close. Wall Street is hoping Santa delivers.
And, stock-ing stuffers from our Market Monitor.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures fall after strong start to December
- CDC panel says health workers, nursing homes will get Covid vaccine first
- Thinking of putting new cash to work? Credit Suisse's Jonathan Golub suggests waiting until after December
- Rep. Mike Kelly asks Supreme Court to nullify Biden win over Trump in Pennsylvania as he challenges mail-in ballot rule
- American, United pause nonstop flights to Shanghai amid concerns over restrictions facing overseas crews
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS