Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy grows at its fastest pace in two years. Can the momentum continue and what does it mean for your money?
And, our Market Monitor guest tonight has a list of stocks she says will rise 15 percent or more in the new year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise more than 200 points as investors watch stimulus negotiations
- Alibaba needs to look for growth beyond China and Southeast Asia in a 'bipolar world for technology'
- Trump signs bill to prevent government shutdown after funding briefly lapses
- Say goodbye to the overcommercialized Christmas: Pandemic-weary shoppers want a meaningful holiday
- CDC extends ban on cruising through October after White House reportedly overrules longer extension
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS