JPMorgan Chase is nearing a $2 billion settlement with the Justice Department and regulators to end a criminal probe for allegedly turning a blind eye to Bernie Madoff`s massive Ponzi scheme and failing to warn investors about obvious signs of fraud. Scott Cohn has more on the status of the settlement talks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump has agreed to deal in which TikTok will partner with Oracle and Walmart
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- Trump wants to move 'without delay' to replace Ginsburg, setting up epic Supreme Court fight before election
- ‘A woman of valour’ — Supreme Court mourns the loss of Justice Ginsburg
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted this week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS