Tonight on Nightly Business Report. Many retailers are opening their doors on Thanksgiving, but what do these companies have riding on this strategy? And will stock investors see holiday cheer this year? We’ll take a look at the past to figure out where the market goes from here.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Texas freeze helps rival oil exporters like Saudi Arabia 'tremendously,' may influence OPEC decisions
- Stock futures choppy Friday after Nasdaq suffers worst one-day loss since October
- Crypto collectibles are selling for thousands — and celebrities like Mark Cuban are cashing in
- Chinese electric car start-up Li Auto expects it will sell fewer cars than Nio has been delivering
- More travel hotspots are opening to people who work from home
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS