Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow and S&P break through levels they’ve never seen before – 16,000 on the Dow and 1800 on the S&P. But with a flood of data and earnings due this week, is there something that could derail the rally?
And, if the mutual fund industry comes under tighter regulation, what would the impact be on you – the investor?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and a brand-new home screen that makes it easier to find stuff to watch
- What the post-coronavirus workplace might look like
- Trump to sign executive orders protecting preexisting conditions and seeking a way to prevent surprise medical bills
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Stocks eke out small gains after wild session, Apple leads tech higher
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS