Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the S&P posts its longest win streak in nine months. And with stocks hitting records and rates expected to stay low, will dividend plays payoff for investors?
And, President Obama meets with insurance company executives at the White House. What happens next and will any of the deadlines be met?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise more than 200 points as investors watch stimulus negotiations
- Alibaba needs to look for growth beyond China and Southeast Asia in a 'bipolar world for technology'
- Trump signs bill to prevent government shutdown after funding briefly lapses
- Say goodbye to the overcommercialized Christmas: Pandemic-weary shoppers want a meaningful holiday
- CDC extends ban on cruising through October after White House reportedly overrules longer extension
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS