Tonight on Nightly Business Report, BlackBerry’s tentative deal collapses, the CEO leaves and the stock plunges. What happens next to the company that put the ‘smart’ in smartphone?
And SAC, one of the largest and most profitable hedge funds in the country, agrees to plead guilty to insider trading and pay a record fine.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and a brand-new home screen that makes it easier to find stuff to watch
- What the post-coronavirus workplace might look like
- Trump to sign executive orders protecting preexisting conditions and seeking a way to prevent surprise medical bills
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Stocks eke out small gains after wild session, Apple leads tech higher
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS