Tonight on Nightly Business Report, General Motors, Ford and Chrysler all reported a double-digit rise in October sales. What’s working for the country’s biggest automakers and can it continue?
And, earnings have been powered in part by companies buying back stock. But does a stock outperform the market historically when it repurchases its shares?
- Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says
- Trump pardons expected day before Biden inauguration
- Call for nominations for CNBC's 2021 Disruptor 50 list
- Bitcoin and U.S. tech stocks are the biggest market bubbles right now, investors say
- Schumer and McConnell move to set rules for deadlocked Senate, Trump impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS