Tonight on Nightly Business Report, no deal in Washington and no sign of one as stocks fall and investors pay the price.
And, there’s a developing debt crisis larger than Detroit’s – this time, Puerto Rico. And if you think it doesn’t impact you, take a look at what may be tucked away inside your muni bond fund.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Health Secretary Azar tells Trump U.S. Capitol attack was assault on democracy that tarnishes legacy
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS