President Barack Obama met with top executives of some of Wall Street’s banks on Wednesday as part of his effort to get Congress to raise the nation’s borrowing limit. Eamon Javers has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Twilio shares rise as it forecasts more quarterly revenue than expected
- Dow ekes out small gain amid lingering uncertainty on stimulus, tech rises
- Fiat Chrysler's and GM's 3Q auto sales fall from last year, but demand improves from depths of coronavirus lockdowns
- Nikola shares surge as much as 31% after management confirms production targets
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Bed Bath & Beyond, Overstock, Papa John's & more
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS