New health care exchanges opened for business on Tuesday as part of the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare. Bertha Coombs reports for NBR on how things went on the inaugural day for the marketplaces.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, Elliott Broidy, dozens of others, on last night in White House
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma appears for the first time since crackdown on his tech empire
- OPEC chief pledges to deepen ties with new U.S. administration even as Biden calls for climate action
- Here's what it costs to book Disney’s new cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands
- Assault on Capitol ‘incited by the president,’ says former DHS secretary
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS