Millions of free-spending, upwardly-mobile 20-somethings in China have become the most sought-after consumers by big American brands and their advertisers. Eunice Yoon has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Twilio shares rise as it forecasts more quarterly revenue than expected
- Dow ekes out small gain amid lingering uncertainty on stimulus, tech rises
- Fiat Chrysler's and GM's 3Q auto sales fall from last year, but demand improves from depths of coronavirus lockdowns
- Nikola shares surge as much as 31% after management confirms production targets
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Bed Bath & Beyond, Overstock, Papa John's & more
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS