Many companies looking to jump start an initial public offering are small, but growing, tech start-ups. Julia Boorstin reports for NBR on the companies making their pre-IPO pitches at the annual Tech Crunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- WhatsApp delays privacy update over user 'confusion' and backlash about Facebook data sharing
- China says its economy grew 2.3% in 2020, but consumer spending fell
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
- Biden national security advisor calls for Russia to immediately release detained Putin critic
- GitHub head of HR resigns after investigation into firing of Jewish employee over Capitol riot comments
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS