Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices climb to their highest levels in more than two years as tensions with Syria rise. Will prices at the pump follow?
And, how will the new rules to take risk out of the mortgage market impact investors, home buyers and the housing recovery?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Prosecutors drop sex solicitation case against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- 'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote for Biden
- President Trump and siblings sued by niece Mary Trump, who claims they swindled her out of millions of dollars
- Biden's child tax-credit plan is a big clue that his agenda could be more progressive than thought
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS