Google went public nine years ago, and since that time, its stock has gone up a stunning 925 percent. In this report for NBR, Jon Fortt looks at the search engine’s explosive growth and where the company—and its stock—may be headed next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS