Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a sell-off on Wall Street triggered by warnings from some major companies. Has something changed in the market? And what should you consider doing next?
And, Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer says consumer aren’t spending and they don’t expect a pick-up anytime soon. So what are consumer buying and what does it say about the economy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- These two strategies may have helped Trump pay just $750 in federal taxes
- United, pilots agree on schedule reductions to avoid nearly 3,000 furloughs
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Snap, Devon Energy, Virgin Galactic, UPS, Chevron & more
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Monday
- Official coronavirus death toll is likely an 'underestimate' of the true total, WHO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS