A group calling itself “Al-Qassam Cyber Fighters” warns it will attack big American banks in the coming months. The group has already hit two-dozen financial institutions. The big banks are gearing up and promising to fight back with sophisticated technology to protect them and their clients from these attacks. Also, Eamon Javers reports for NBR from the annual ‘Black Hat’ Conference where thousands of computer hackers and cyber security experts show off their skills and technology.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS