SAC Capital, one of the largest and most profitable hedge funds in the country, has been indicted by the federal government for wires and securities fraud and for permitting a “systemic insider trading scheme.” The company denies the charges. Attorney Tom Ajamie talks to NBR about the case and whether these charges mean the government is getting serious about clamping down on Wall Street.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai tells employees 'we are not going back in time' after sexual misconduct settlement
- Former MLB exec Jimmie Lee Solomon joins Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker at private equity firm
- Cramer recommends Palantir at the right price, but says its governance is most 'egregious' since WeWork
- Trump selects Amy Coney Barrett to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court vacancy
- Supreme Court to face major cases on Obamacare and religion in coming term
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS