Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple reports earnings after the bell. Can the company turn the stock around – and is it a buy? NBR will speak to two money managers with two different opinions.
And, more Americans are working longer as a way to not outlive their money. NBR will meet one woman who’s doing it on her own terms in part two of our special series.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Many thought airfares would spike in the age of coronavirus. That's not happening yet
- Will Smith and Kevin Hart are backing this 27-year-old's pandemic-proof start-up — even after 7 failures
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk touts new tech at ‘Battery Day,’ offers 2020 delivery guidance
- Jamie Dimon says he's OK with higher taxes on the rich, but wealth tax is 'almost impossible'
- Walmart looks to hire 20,000 workers to help pack and ship holiday orders this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS