Banks have made tens of millions of dollars by warehousing physical commodities like aluminum and cooper. Mary Thompson reports for NBR that some industry critics believe some of the firms routinely engage in maneuvers that line the banks’ pockets and boost costs for end-users like soda drinkers and car buyers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why international stocks could outperform U.S. markets this year
- There are a bunch of hidden menus on your iPhone: Here's how to use them
- What the Biden administration means for Amazon: New union push, antitrust scrutiny could lie ahead
- How educational costs might change in 2021 under the Biden administration
- Why some tech companies and billionaires are leaving California
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS