The Securities and Exchange Commission has filed a civil complaint against Steven A. Cohen, one of the best-known hedge fund managers on Wall Street. The complaint accuses Cohen of failing to properly supervise two of his trader employees, who are separately accused of insider trading. Ron Insana talks to NBR about why there is so much attention surrounding Cohen, why civil charges were filed, and whether the moves foreshadows criminal charges to come.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Birx says someone was giving Trump 'parallel data' about Covid pandemic
- Biden surgeon general pick says U.S. racing to adapt against new Covid strains
- How Mike Speiser and Sutter Hill are changing the rules for venture investing
- Harley Davidson's plan to take iconic motorcycle brand into transportation's future
- Romney says Senate impeachment trial after Trump has left office is constitutional
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS