Tonight on Nightly Business Report, from rising home prices to bidding wars – while that may sound like the perfect recipe for a housing bubble, NBR will tell you why that may not be the case.
And, which businesses win and which lose as the worst heat wave of the summer grips the northeast.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Health Secretary Azar tells Trump U.S. Capitol attack was assault on democracy that tarnishes legacy
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS