The world is watching the quickly changing situation in Egypt, as well as the protests in Brazil, civil war in Syria, political unrest in Portugal and the economies of China and Japan. Andres Garcia-Amaya, global strategist with JPMorgan Funds, talks to NBR about whether the global unrest poses a big risk to the global economy and your money.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at age 87
- 'Thank you, RBG': Leaders react with sadness, shock to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death
- In Photos: Crowd gathers in front of the Supreme Court to mourn Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Trump nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court will get Senate vote, McConnell says
- Markets are expected to be choppy, but dip buyers could be looking at tech favorites in week ahead
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS