NBR recaps the day’s top business news, including BlackBerry’s earnings miss.
- Joe Biden is sworn in as president: 'Democracy has prevailed'
- Morgan Stanley beats estimates on better-than-expected Wall Street and wealth management results
- Options traders are betting United Airlines could tumble on earnings
- Meet 22-year-old Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history
- S&P 500 rises more than 1% to an all-time high, Netflix leads Nasdaq to a record
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS