Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow sees its best first half since 1999. But can the gains continue and where should you invest now? NBR’s Market Monitor guest will answer your stock questions.
And, open enrollment for the new health care exchanges is just 100 days away. NBR will look at why the options and costs are going to vary widely for those looking to buy insurance.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, Elliott Broidy, dozens of others, on last night in White House
- Alibaba founder Jack Ma appears for the first time since crackdown on his tech empire
- OPEC chief pledges to deepen ties with new U.S. administration even as Biden calls for climate action
- Here's what it costs to book Disney’s new cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands
- Assault on Capitol ‘incited by the president,’ says former DHS secretary
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS