The U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, which blocked federal recognition of same-sex marriages and also ruled it would not take up a challenge to California’s Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage in the state. Hampton Pearson has the details for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- YouTube stands alone as other social media providers race to deplatform Trump
- Bucs lineman Ndamukong Suh uses Warren Buffett’s advice to navigate market turmoil
- Op-ed: The easiest trade in the market will come to an end in 2021
- Trump retains overwhelming support from Republicans after deadly U.S. Capitol attack: NBC poll
- Powerball surges to $730 million. Do this first if you win
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS