Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke gives his long-awaited press conference and gives the market a big hint as to the future of his stimulus program. NBR will ask Mark Zandi of Moody’s Analytics what it means for the economy and Jim Paulsen of Wells Fargo what it means for the market and your investments.
And, the American Medical Association classifies obesity as a disease – and it could have implications for doctors, patients, insurers and health care costs.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Birx says someone was giving Trump 'parallel data' about Covid pandemic
- Biden surgeon general pick says U.S. racing to adapt against new Covid strains
- How Mike Speiser and Sutter Hill are changing the rules for venture investing
- Harley Davidson's plan to take iconic motorcycle brand into transportation's future
- Romney says Senate impeachment trial after Trump has left office is constitutional
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS