The two-day G-8 Summit wrapped up in Northern Ireland on Tuesday, with President Barack Obama and the other leaders of the world’s top industrialized nations touching on everything from the conflict in Syria to closing tax loopholes. Steve Sedgwick has the story for NBR.
- Trump provoked deadly Capitol riot, Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell says
- Trump pardons expected day before Biden inauguration
- Call for nominations for CNBC's 2021 Disruptor 50 list
- Bitcoin and U.S. tech stocks are the biggest market bubbles right now, investors say
- Schumer and McConnell move to set rules for deadlocked Senate, Trump impeachment trial
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS