Tonight on Nightly Business Report, from mortgage rates to credit cards to auto and student loans. NBR will tell you why next week’s Federal Reserve meeting could hit your wallet…and hit it hard.
And, if U.S. energy production is at record levels, why is the price of crude at nine-month highs and why aren’t we seeing more relief at the pump?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local stores
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggests
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalization
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenue
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS