Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks may be grabbing all the headlines with another triple digit gain, but NBR will tell you why the real action is in the bond market and what you should do if treasuries are a big part of your portfolio.
And, how much would you pay to see a movie? Two of the biggest names in Hollywood – Steven Spielberg and George Lucas – say you’re going to be paying more…a lot more.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple had a record quarter in China with the highest ever number of iPhone upgrades
- Stock futures flat after a steep sell-off on Wall Street, Apple and Tesla fall after earnings
- This is Asia's top-performing economy in the Covid pandemic — it's not China
- Low-cost airlines may be 'better positioned' for 2021 challenges
- Apple says its big privacy change is coming in 'early spring' as conflict with Facebook heats up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS