Tonight on Nightly Business Report, are the world’s biggest economics undergoing a major shift that could impact your investments? NBR will look at everything from stocks to bonds and commodities.
And, are the cards stacked against the little guy? We’ll tell you why some traders have access to a closely watched, market moving consumer confidence number before it’s released to the public and individual investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple had a record quarter in China with the highest ever number of iPhone upgrades
- Stock futures flat after a steep sell-off on Wall Street, Apple and Tesla fall after earnings
- This is Asia's top-performing economy in the Covid pandemic — it's not China
- Low-cost airlines may be 'better positioned' for 2021 challenges
- Apple says its big privacy change is coming in 'early spring' as conflict with Facebook heats up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS