Tonight on Nightly Business Report, as the temperature outside heats up, so does volatility in the stock market. NBR will make sense of today’s big swings and what it may mean for the long-term investor.
And, why is immigration reform so important to business? As the Senate takes up the issue, we’ll speak with Caesars Entertainment CEO Gary Loveman about his meeting today with President Obama.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Health Secretary Azar tells Trump U.S. Capitol attack was assault on democracy that tarnishes legacy
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS