Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy added 175,000 jobs in May, sparking a rally in stocks. But are Americans feeling better about the labor market and what does it say about the Fed’s next move?
Plus, how much surveillance is necessary to keep us safe now that we know the government has access to the servers of companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Yahoo?
- Apple had a record quarter in China with the highest ever number of iPhone upgrades
- Stock futures flat after a steep sell-off on Wall Street, Apple and Tesla fall after earnings
- This is Asia's top-performing economy in the Covid pandemic — it's not China
- Low-cost airlines may be 'better positioned' for 2021 challenges
- Apple says its big privacy change is coming in 'early spring' as conflict with Facebook heats up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS