Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy added 175,000 jobs in May, sparking a rally in stocks. But are Americans feeling better about the labor market and what does it say about the Fed’s next move?
Plus, how much surveillance is necessary to keep us safe now that we know the government has access to the servers of companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Yahoo?
- Congressional lawmakers worry Trump’s payroll tax deferral will hurt Social Security
- Alphabet settles shareholder lawsuit over alleged mishandling of sexual misconduct by execs
- Dow rallies more than 300 points on Friday as tech shares bounce, cutting losses for the week
- Former MLB exec Jimmie Lee Solomon joins Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker at private equity firm
- These companies are returning more money to shareholders after cutting jobs
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS