Creating closer business and economic ties between the U.S. and China and cybersecurity will likely be two of the topics in the meeting between President Barack Obama and China President Xi Jinping that begins Friday. Bonnie Glaser, a China expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, explains why a lot is riding on the 2-day meeting.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: New York City delays in-person classes again; Texas starts reopening after summer surge
- Billionaires urged to combat world hunger by UN food chief: ‘Do the right thing’
- U.S.-China investment flows hit their lowest in 9 years as companies feel the pressure to pull out
- Here's how much your Social Security check may increase in 2021
- 'I think it's time to start putting cash to work,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS