On Tuesday, the mortgage rate topped 4 percent for the first time in a year, while at the same time mortgage applications fell more than 11 percent. Diana Olick reports for NBR about how the rising mortgage rates may impact the housing recovery.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's new cash bonus sweetener not tied to bigger sales or profits
- House probes security and intelligence failures in deadly U.S. Capitol attack
- Democratic governors accuse Trump administration of misleading them about vaccine stockpile
- These entrepreneurs want a second PPP loan. What you should know if you're applying for more money
- 'I don’t see anything on the horizon that can stop the growth of the ETF market,' Invesco official says. Here are her 2021 predictions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS