The markets ended down on Friday, but ended the month with gains—the first time that’s happened since 2009. According to Jeremy Siegel, a finance professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, the gains will keep coming—he predicts the Dow could hit 17,000. In this interview with NBR, he explains what’s happening now in the market and why he thinks it is going to continue heading up.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Grand jury indicts former Louisville cop Brett Hankison in death of Breonna Taylor
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at the Supreme Court
- Fauci tells Congress the U.S. could have enough coronavirus vaccine doses for every American by April
- Google Maps will show Covid-19 outbreaks
- AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine trial remains on hold in the U.S., HHS chief Azar says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS