Three years after California’s budget deficit hit $60 billion, the state is on track to post a surplus this year. As Mary Thompson reports for NBR, California isn’t the only state that is expecting a windfall this year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Lawmakers push back against Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer of power
- Prosecutors drop sex solicitation case against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft
- 'Character counts' — Carly Fiorina, GOP presidential candidate in 2016, explains why she’ll vote for Biden
- President Trump and siblings sued by niece Mary Trump, who claims they swindled her out of millions of dollars
- Biden's child tax-credit plan is a big clue that his agenda could be more progressive than thought
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS