According to recent surveys, Americans will be taking vacations this year, but regardless of whether you’re driving or flying, going near or far, there will be a cost. Phil LeBeau has the story for NBR.
- Qualcomm's chip market share plunges in China after Huawei sanctions; MediaTek takes No. 1 spot
- White House reveals which global leader will be first to hold a call with President Biden
- 'New dawn in America': World leaders welcome U.S. President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris
- Twitter locks Chinese embassy's account over tweet about Uighur women
- Senate confirms Avril Haines, Biden's pick to lead U.S. spy agencies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS