Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Procter and Gamble hands the reins of power back to its former CEO. But are shareholders always better off when CEOs return?
And beef prices are soaring just as summer grilling season arrives. NBR will tell you how much more your cookout is going to cost.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- LVMH files countersuit against Tiffany in feud over $16 billion deal
- U.S. stock futures dip slightly after Monday's rally
- UBS says you should buy gold now
- Human rights campaigners urge action over ‘widespread xenophobic violence’ in South Africa
- Companies will have to 'seduce' staff to go back to the office, real estate CEO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS