Volatility was the word of the day on Wall Street. The Dow tumbled triple digits, and then rebounded. In the end, the Dow lost only 12 points, the Nasdaq slipped about 4 points and the S&P was down by 5 points. In this report for NBR, Bob Pisani takes a look at what drove the market’s wild ride.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ex-Goldman economist Jim O'Neill says China's economy 'well on the way' to recover from coronavirus
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nikola, Comcast, Roku & more
- Eli Lilly CEO: Speed and industry cooperation are aiding coronavirus treatment development
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Alphabet are buys at these levels, Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS