Hewlett-Packard’s earnings came in better than expected after the bell Wednesday, but sales of personal computers continue to tank. Jackie DeAngelis has the details, and takes a look at what’s ahead for the world’s largest PC maker in this report for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Tesla sues former employee for allegedly stealing software code
- Former ambassador warns expiration of key nuclear treaty with Russia would make the U.S. 'worse off'
- 'A Quiet Place II' delayed again, sets sights on September release
- Tesla engineering director Joseph Mardall leaves for drone start-up Zipline
- Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS