During Apple CEO Tim Cook’s testimony to the Senate on Tuesday, he not only fielded a lot of questions about the company’s tax strategies, but the corporate tax code itself was a subject of great debate. In this interview, New York Times business reporter David Kocieniewski talks to NBR about what he says are big loopholes at Apple and at tech companies in general.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ford shares on pace for best week since June on new products, earnings expectations
- Two-day bitcoin sell-off wipes out over $100 billion from the entire crypto market
- Nasdaq rises to record as investors buy Apple ahead of earnings, S&P 500 is flat
- Biden will keep Christopher Wray as FBI director, White House says
- Pete Buttigieg vows to ensure transportation safety in pandemic during his DOT confirmation hearing
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS