Tonight on Nightly Business Report, CEOs that are making headlines. First, Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer – will her billion dollar bet on a blog site payoff for investors? And NBR will look at what Apple CEO Tim Cook is expected to say on Capitol Hill tomorrow about overhauling the tax code and his big pile of cash sitting overseas.
Also tonight, we’ll take you inside the Dreamliner’s first flight since the jet was grounded four months ago.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Apple had a record quarter in China with the highest ever number of iPhone upgrades
- Stock futures flat after a steep sell-off on Wall Street, Apple and Tesla fall after earnings
- This is Asia's top-performing economy in the Covid pandemic — it's not China
- Low-cost airlines may be 'better positioned' for 2021 challenges
- Apple says its big privacy change is coming in 'early spring' as conflict with Facebook heats up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS