Inflation is low, which means prices are going up slowly. While that may sound like a good thing, it could be a sign that overall economic growth is weak. In this interview with NBR, Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, and Kevin Caron, market strategist at Stifel Private Client Group, discuss whether we should welcome or fear low inflation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why international stocks could outperform U.S. markets this year
- There are a bunch of hidden menus on your iPhone: Here's how to use them
- What the Biden administration means for Amazon: New union push, antitrust scrutiny could lie ahead
- How educational costs might change in 2021 under the Biden administration
- Why some tech companies and billionaires are leaving California
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS