Google shares topped $900 a share on Wednesday as the tech titan unveiled a new line of products at its annual conference for software developers. Jon Fortt reports for NBR on Google’s latest offerings, including its music-streaming service.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures sink 500 points, adding to the market's 3-week losing streak
- China releases details on its own blacklist, raising uncertainty for foreign businesses
- The pandemic will make European bonds more attractive than their US peers, economist predicts
- Oracle can now claim to be hosting 'two most important sites of our generation' — TikTok and Zoom
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton to voluntarily step down as executive chairman
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS